I've currently moved over to blogging at http://mathcraft.wonderhowto.com/

Here I will be posting about 4 times per week and will have a project every week with more in depth information and a how to component and templates. There will also be a user forum for people to submit pictures and ideas.

Thanks! I hope to see you there!

About Me

I'm Cory Poole, a 32 year old male with a lot of hobbies. I like to think that I am fairly decent at everything I do, but never quite have the patience to become really good at anything. This probably explains why I dropped out of a Ph.D. program in Physics. I really liked playing with the toys and the research when it was fresh and exciting to me...but the day in day out became tedious. The same becomes true with my hobbies.

My current hobbies include photography, woodworking, papercrafting, and cooking. These are subject to change at a moments notice. My cooking hobby is currently being blogged with my Wife Liz at And Dog Gets None.

I originally was going to call this blog Master of None for obvious reasons if you just read this far, but of course that was unoriginal and more importantly already taken. I ended up going with a translation of a similar saying in Spanish, An Ocean of Knowledge An Inch Deep.

As for work, I am currently teaching Geometry, AP Physics B, AP Physics C, AP Calculus AB and AP Calculus BC at University Preparatory School in Redding California. It was ranked the 120th best Public High School in the United States by US News and World Report in late 2009 and 163rd best by Newsweek in 2011.

If you need to contact me you can at corypoole at gmail dot com.

Popular Posts

Followers