I've currently moved over to blogging at http://mathcraft.wonderhowto.com/

Here I will be posting about 4 times per week and will have a project every week with more in depth information and a how to component and templates. There will also be a user forum for people to submit pictures and ideas.

Thanks! I hope to see you there!

light pictures

One of my favorite photography techniques involves taking long exposure photos while moving the camera. It is amazing what types of images you can create with this technique. All of the images below were created in this manner and have not been "photoshopped" in anyway.
I have hundreds of these. Here are a few of my favorites. I'm sure I'll post some more in the future. The actual images have much greater detail than what you get by clicking on the picture for a larger view.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers