I've currently moved over to blogging at http://mathcraft.wonderhowto.com/

Here I will be posting about 4 times per week and will have a project every week with more in depth information and a how to component and templates. There will also be a user forum for people to submit pictures and ideas.

Thanks! I hope to see you there!

More polygonal tilings

I finally got smart and decided to make some polygonal tilings that were completely made using a computer instead of doing hand work. You can download a cool free java program called geogebra that allows you to do a bunch of cool dynamic geometry. I made each shape once using geogebra and then copied pasted and rotated to form the tesselation in photoshop. I like the second one which really shows the strong connections between triangles, hexagons and circles.

Squares:



Equilateral triangles:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers