I've currently moved over to blogging at http://mathcraft.wonderhowto.com/

Here I will be posting about 4 times per week and will have a project every week with more in depth information and a how to component and templates. There will also be a user forum for people to submit pictures and ideas.

Thanks! I hope to see you there!

Defenestration

Defenestration: A throwing of a person or thing out a window.
Here's a Wikipedia article about the orgins of the word.

Around Christmas this year, Liz and I went to San Francisco for a weekend and while driving came across an art installation called Defenestration. (Click on the link after you have looked at the picture below...there are some cool pics here) I should have stopped and taken pictures but I was in heavy, yet moving traffic and just decided to snap a few pictures out the window while continuing along my way... yes, I know...this doesn't seem safe...but I find I take excellent pictures while driving. Those people that talk on cell phones or text are crazy...taking pictures while driving is perfectly ok! :)

I now have a new favorite word. If my students get on my nerves I can just threaten them with defenestration. Anyways, here's the pic.

Defenestration (parts of 4 pictures 6000 x 3000 18 MP)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers