I've currently moved over to blogging at http://mathcraft.wonderhowto.com/

Here I will be posting about 4 times per week and will have a project every week with more in depth information and a how to component and templates. There will also be a user forum for people to submit pictures and ideas.

Thanks! I hope to see you there!

Panoramas of Shasta Dam and Keswick Lake

This last summer I went on a 40 mile bike ride up to Shasta Dam starting and ending at my house. The Sacramento river trail system in Redding is pretty sweet, especially since nobody uses the upper portion of it. But that 500 foot climb over about 1.5 miles up to the Dam is tough if you start on the West side!

Anyways, I took a bunch of pictures...mainly to rest!...and I made these panoramas. The Shasta Dam one has a 90 degree field of view vertically! So it looks a little strange, also I'm not bothering to crop it since I like to see all of the information contained in the pictures.


Shasta Dam (pieces of 20 images 9000 x 5000 45 MP)



Keswick Lake looking East (6 pictures 14000 x 3000 42 MP)




Keswick Lake Looking West (6 images 12000 x 3000 36 MP)



Spring Creek Dam (Collects and Treats Iron Mountain Runoff)
(2 images 5000 x 2500 12.5 MP)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers