I've currently moved over to blogging at http://mathcraft.wonderhowto.com/

Here I will be posting about 4 times per week and will have a project every week with more in depth information and a how to component and templates. There will also be a user forum for people to submit pictures and ideas.

Thanks! I hope to see you there!

Panoramas from Summer 2009

One of the types of photographs that I enjoy taking and creating are large scale panoramas. I use computer software to stitch together anywhere from two to hundreds of images together. The software has become pretty powerful over the years and I can even stitch together images that were taken from a moving vehicle. I'll have to post some of those in a future post. In this post I'm going to show some panoramas from a vacation that I took with my wife Liz this summer. I took about 50 more of these in just this vacation... These ones are on the smaller side in terms of detail, I have some that were 100's of pictures (Grand Canyon etc.) To view slightly larger images click on them individually and then remember to use the scroll bar on the bottom! I really should print some of these out someday...I have lots of wall space to fill.

Bridal Veil Falls in Yosemite. Original Image 8000 x 3500 (28 mega pixel)



Mono Lake Tufa. Original Image 8000 x 2200 (17 mega pixel)



Bodie. Original Image 15000 x 2000 (30 mega pixel)



Hoover Dam and New Bridge. Original Image 10000 x 3000 (30 mega pixel)



Yosemite Lake. Original Image 10000 x 2000 (20 mega pixel)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers